tutorialshour
694692323916330
Loading...

How To Safely Browse The Internet

Today's topic came from the most annoying problem that happens to almost anyone "Privacy Concern". I am posting an artic...

Internet Safety

Today's topic came from the most annoying problem that happens to almost anyone "Privacy Concern". I am posting an article after a long time because this summer I was kinda busy with Luke Meyer. We started a web designing company called Expandat. Let's come back to our topic, these days so many advertising companies are collecting your data to serve ads according to your interests. But everybody is concerned about their privacy and I've got so many emails and messages regarding this topic. 

Privacy Protection Starts with your browser. We have small extension, it's my all time favorite called Disconnect.

  • Disconnect :

Disconnect Extension

Most  Internet Security Antivirus programs claims to protect you online but believe me, none of them really works. All the advertisers are keep an eye on you and track all the things that you've done. But do you know even know about that and most of us really don't know. Now Disconnect comes into play, it's a small browser extension that protects you from advertisers or any kind of tracking. According to their official website

We crawl the web to find the companies that track people, then Disconnect blocks those companies' tracking requests in your browser.

It's a simple but very powerful tool for everyone and the best thing is, it supports almost all the major browsers. I personally use it and recommend it to everyone who use the internet at regular basis.


VPN :


how to safely browse the internet

A Virtual Private Network is the best way to protect yourself online and browse anonymously. A VPN uses encryption and other security means to send your requests anonymously to the server. These days VPNs are in demand because of it's high security and easy installation. There are so many premium and free VPN services available in the market, you can choose one of them. The free VPN service that I always recommend is vpnbook, it's fast, free and unlimited. Most of the free VPN services came with a data limit but vpnbook doesn't have any limits (at least for now). Even I personally use it. 

I bring this topic because of so may requests and a few months ago, I was also sick of those ads. The worst case scenario is, I search products on amazon and next day it keeps popping up in my Facebook account. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this article, please comment your reviews down below. Don't forget to Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter, it's free so why don't you click the Like button and motivate me to find more cool stuff for you guys. Till next time, Peace. 
Internet Tricks 3251976271529268639

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

Subscribe Us

Subscribe for latest updates

Popular Posts

Like Us

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *